Hemp seed (শণ বীজ) is the great source of vegetarian protein. In fact, they contain more than 30% protein, as well as many other essential nutrients. Hemp seeds are one of the few seeds that are complete protein sources, they contain all the essential amino acids that your body can’t make. Studies have shown that the protein quality of hemp seeds is better than most other plant protein sources. Hemp seed contains a combination of healthful fats, both omega-3 and omega-6 polyunsaturated fatty acids.
“1 ounce (28 gm.) of hemp seeds (শণ বীজ)contains“
- Calories: 155
- Fiber: 1.1 grams
- Protein: 8.8 grams
- Monounsaturated fat: 0.6 grams
- Polyunsaturated fat: 10.7 grams
- Magnesium: 45% of the RDI
- Thiamine (vitamin B1): 31% of the RDI (Recommended Daily Intake)
- Zinc: 21% of the RDI (Recommended Daily Intake)
“Health benefits OF Hemp Seed(শণ বীজ)“
- The proportion of omega-6 to omega-3 fats in hemp seed oil is roughly 3:1, which is considered as a good ratio. Hemp seeds also contain gamma-linoleic acid, an important anti-inflammatory fatty acid.
- Hemp seed is very good for heart health because it increases the amount of omega-3 fatty acids in the blood.
- The anti-inflammatory action of the omega-3 fatty acids also helps to improve symptoms of eczema.
- Studies found that people with eczema experienced less skin dryness and itchiness after taking hemp seed oil supplements for 20 weeks. They also used skin medication less, on average.
How to eat Hemp seeds:
- Hemp seeds can be boiled for 30 minutes and then it can be used in salads, vegetables, Oats meal, Musli, etc.
- It can be used on the topics of bread toast, other snacks too.
- You can make hemp seed powder and then consume it with water, yogurt, etc.