Ambarella Fruit tree a tropical tree with an edible fruit. It contains a fibrous pit. With a crunchy flesh, the fruit may be eaten raw, but a little sour. In certain places unripe fruit of Ambarella is eaten with salt, sugar, chili, mastered oil etc.
1 Ambarella Fruit Contains:
- Water 60-85 grams
- Protein 5 to 0.8 grams
- Fat 0.3 to 1.8 grams
- Sucrose 8 to 10.5 grams
- Fiber 0, 853,60 grams
- Pectin 10%
- Kcal 46
- Carb 12.4 g
- Calcium 56 mg 5.7% RDI(Recommended Daily Intake)
- Phosphorous 67 mg 6.7% RDI(Recommended Daily Intake)
- Iron 0.3 mg 1.6% RDI(Recommended Daily Intake)
- carotene (Vitamin A) 205 ug 4.1% RDI (Recommended Daily Intake)
- Thiamine (B1) .05 ug 1% RDI(Recommended Daily Intake)
- Riboflavin (B2) .02 ug
- Vitamin C 6 mg 60% RDI(Recommended Daily Intake)
- Ambarella fruit contains antioxidants which helps prevent free radical damage. Ambarella fruit is rich in vitamin C. It improves the function of the immune system.
- It also improves the formation of collagen and accelerates the wound healing process.
- The antioxidants present in the Ambarella fruit fight against cancer.
- The Ambarella fruit consists of good amount of vitamin C which helps to metabolize cholesterol into bile acids, which may help to control cholesterol.
- Ambarella fruit is considered a great source of vitamin A. Vitamin A plays an important role in the visual perception.
- Ambarella is high in dietary fiber, which improves digestion and helps clear the bowel. The pulp of the fruit is recommended for those who suffer from constipation.
- Ambarella Fruit is very good for skin health. The vitamin C content of the fruit helps in tissue repair and nourishes the skin. It increases the production of collagen and improves the beauty of the skin. Ambarella is also used to treat skin diseases.
There are no reviews yet.