Ashwagandha (অশ্বগন্ধা) is a plant. The root and berry are used to make medicine. Ashwagandha is used for arthritis, anxiety, bipolar disorder, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD), trouble sleeping (insomnia), tumors, tuberculosis, asthma, bronchitis, menstrual problems, hiccups, and chronic liver disease. It is also used to reduce the side effects of medications used to treat cancer.
Note: Pregnant women should avoid using ashwagandha because it may cause early delivery.
Health benefits of Ashwagandha (অশ্বগন্ধা)Powder:
- Ashwagandha is used to reduce levels of fat and sugar in the blood.
- It Can Reduce Blood Sugar Levels.
- It has Anti-Cancer Properties. Especially breast cancer, colon cancer, prostate cancer,pancreas cancer, ovarian cancer and Liver cancer.
- It Can Reduce Cortisol Levels.
- It May Help Reduce Stress and Anxiety.
- It May Improve Brain Function, Including Memory.
There are no reviews yet.