Sesame seeds (তিল বীজ) are a great source of iron & mineral that many people, especially menstruating females could use more of. Sesame seeds are commonly consumed in Asian countries and also in western countries as part of a paste called tahini. Similar to other seeds, they contain a wide amount of nutrient.
“1 OUNCE (28 GM.) OF SESAME SEEDS CONTAINS(তিল বীজ)“
- Calories: 160
- Fiber: 3.3 grams
- Protein: 5 grams
- Monounsaturated fat: 5.3 grams
- Polyunsaturated fat: 6 grams
- Magnesium: 57% of the RDI
- Thiamine (vitamin B1): 34% of the RDI(Recommended Daily Intake)
- 25% of the RDI(Recommended Daily Intake)
There are no reviews yet.