|Blood Cancer||Unit Price||Quantity|
|Green Tea||100/200/300/500/1000 BDT||100gm/200gm/300gm/500gm/1kg|
|Flax Seed||35/70/105/175/350 BDT||100gm/200gm/300gm/500gm/1kg|
|Basil Seeds||30/60/90/150/300 BDT||100gm/200gm/300gm/500gm/1kg|
|Black Plum||20/40/60/100/200 BDT||100gm/200gm/300gm/500gm/1kg|
Studies shows that, type 1 diabetes cannot be prevented. The environmental triggers that are thought to generate the process that results in the demolition of the body’s insulin-producing cells are still under investigation.
But still healthy diet and disciplined lifestyle can control the type 1 diabetes too.
- Cut Sugar and Refined Carbs from Your diet to reduce the risk of becoming a diabetic. Eating foods high in refined carbs and sugar increases blood sugar and insulin levels, which may lead to diabetes over time. Avoiding these foods may help reduce your risk.
- Exercise is very important for the prevention of diabetes. Performing physical activity on a regular basis can increase insulin secretion and sensitivity, which may help prevent the progression from pre-diabetes to diabetes.
- We must maintain a healthy weight too. Carrying excess weight, particularly in the abdominal area, increases the likelihood of developing diabetes. Losing weight may significantly reduce the risk of diabetes.
- Healthy diet is the most important part to prevent any disease including diabetes. Foods that contain good amount of fiber but low in carbs are good for health. We have to eat plenty of fruits and vegetable that contains antioxidant, vitamins, essential minerals and high in fiber. Nutrient dense green vegetables like leafy greens, cruciferous vegetables, and other green vegetables are the most important foods to emphasis on for diabetes prevention and reversal. Higher green vegetable consumption is associated with lower risk of developing type 2 diabetes, and among diabetics, higher green vegetable intake is associated with lower HbA1c levels. Few nuts and seeds are extremely beneficial for the prevention of diabetes. Low in glycemic load, nuts and seeds promote weight loss, and have anti-inflammatory effects that may prevent the development of insulin resistance.
- Regular consumption of foods like Chia Seed, Gooseberries/Amalaki, Black Plum, Mushroom, Flax Seed, Pumpkin, Papaya, Almonds, Centella Asiatica/ Thankuni, Basil Seeds, Ashwagandha, Black Seed or black cumin, Garlic, Ginger, Pistachios, Malabar Spinach, Cauliflower, Bitter gourd, Green tea, Spinach, Broccoli, Raw turmeric, Walnuts, Triphala, basil leaf, Guava, Bitter Stick (চিরতা) , Moringa leaf, Fenugreek seed , Peanuts, etc. can help to reduce the risk of type-2 diabetes and also can control the type-1 diabetes.
There are no reviews yet.